All of Coventry HOA is invited to Neighborhood Night Out at Ridgview Park (next to McGraw) on August 2nd, 6pm-8pm.
Coventry HOA will provide ice cream and cups/plates/bowls, spoons. Feel free to bring a topping, Drinks (no alcohol) and something to share with your neighbors. Don’t forget to bring a chair, any lawn games to share and bug spray.
Just added: Bouncy house for the kids and Face Painting!!!
Contact OnSite Property Management, Mrs. Vicky Hicks: 970-282-8281.
Last year the local fire department showed up and let all the kids climb on the truck and even beep the horn and sound the siren!
Title: Coventry Garage Sale
Location: Hinsdale & Bentley, Fort Collins
Description: Neighborhood garage sale starting 7:00am-afternoon.
Start Time: 7:00 am
Date: Saturday, June 18th, 2016
End Time: 5:00 pm
Coventry HOA is having a neighborhood garage sale. Feel free to post signs and start early on Friday the 17th…. or join the rest of your neighbors for Saturday starting at 7:00am (or sooner!)
The HOA will post signs along Harmony as well as on Craigslist.
Title: Coventry Cool Concert in the Park
Location: Ridgeview Park, Stoddard & Hinsdale
Description: Join your neighbors for a neighborhood concert. The HOA will provide hotdogs/hamburgers. You bring: a side, dessert, or salad to share. Also, bring your own lawn chairs, lawn games, non-alcoholic beverages, condiments, and utensils.
Featuring the Coventry resident, Jeff Bruce, and his oldies band “Off the Clock.”
Bring the whole family!
Start Time: 6:00 pm
Date: Friday, June 24, 2016
End Time: 9:00 pm
Sat, May 14, 2016, 9am-3pm, at 625 Ninth St, Fort Collins, the city of Fort Collins will collect hazardous household waste. Must be a Ft Collins resident. No commercial waste.
Not accepted: tires, e-waste, asbestos, explosives, pharmaceuticals, bio-waste.
Accepted: pesticides, painting products, regular batteries, CFL, cleaning and automotive products, mercury containing items (thermostats, button batteries, etc.).
visit: http://www.fcgov.com/recyclingcenters or http://www.fcgov.com/hazwaste for more info on acceptable and non-acceptable items.
The Coventry HOA will have it’s 2016 Annual Meeting as follows:
Tuesday, Jan 19, 2016 at 6:00 PM
McGraw Elementary, Library/Media Center
4800 Hinsdale Drive (McGraw Elementary), Fort Collins, CO
– Review the Budget
– Elect Board Members
– Meet Vicky Hicks, HOA Account Manager with Onsite Property Management Services.
This is for all Coventry Homeowners and will be approximately an hour long meeting. Childcare will not be available. PIZZA and water however, will be provided!!
IF you are unable to make the date, please send in your proxy and ballot that you received in the mail. You can give your proxy to another member that will attend or you can send it to Vicky at Onsite Property Management Services.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reminder that trash service will be delayed one day during the holidays.
Christmas: trash pickup will be on Sat, Dec 26, 2015.
New Years Day: trash pickup will be on Sat, Jan 2, 2016.
Please make sure your trash and recycling (if applicable) are at the curbside before 7am.
The Coventry Board of Directors approved a new management company effective Nov 20, 2015. We are no longer using Faith Property-DO NOT SEND YOUR PAYMENTS TO FAITH PROPERTY!!!
The new company:
OnSite Property Management Services
2121 Midpoint Dr., Suite 302
Fort Collins CO 80525
Ph: 970-282-8281, Fax: 970-797-1015
The property manager is Mrs. Vicky Hicks: 970-282-8281 or
email: vicky @ onsiteproperty . com (remove spaces)
See the attached welcome letter from On-Site here (pdf): OnSite_Property_Welcome1
The Coventry HOA 2015 Annual meeting will be at McGraw Elementary on Jan 22 (Thursday) at 6:30pm in the multi-purpose room; Pizza and drinks will be provided.
We will discuss the budget, elect new officers and directors and plan the 2015 year for the HOA.
Please make sure you attend or submit your proxy so that a quorum can be met. You can download the PDF of the PROXY and meeting packet (without budget) here and give to a neighbor that can attend or send to Dani at Faith Property. For a copy of the budget (confidential), please contact Dani at Faith Property. Homeowners should have received their copy in the US Mail by January 10, 2015.
Tuesday, Aug 5th is Neighborhood Night Out. Join your neighbors for a night out with ice cream and conversation. Ft Collins City Info Here.
Our neighbor, Chad on McGraw Drive, has requested social funds from the City of Fort Collins and the city has approved the request!
We are having an ice cream social!!!
Coventry HOA Ice Cream Social:
- Date: Tuesday, August 5th, 2014
- Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:00
- Location: Ridgeview Park, Hinsdale Drive, Fort Collins, CO
Be there to meet and greet your neighbors. Maybe the Fire/Police/City Council will show up. See you there!
NOTICE: Numerous “contractors” were spotted in the area taking pictures of houses…. Beware of unscrupulous contractors!
Due to the recent weather, you may have roof, siding or window damage. Beware of contractors that “claim” to be working on your behalf with your insurance company to fix or replace roofing, siding or windows.
Colorado recently passed a new law that makes it illegal for contractors to have homeowner sign “blank” or incomplete contracts. And the contract must follow Colorado Law! (take a look at page 4, line 16 of the law). Yes, you do have 3 days to cancel the contract! Read the law… Consult an attorney if you have questions.
According to Tom Martino, you should do the following before signing any contract or contacting your insurance company:
- Don’t Be Rushed to Sign a Contract! Secure your property from further damage then take a few days to gather your thoughts and take time to make a plan for the repairs! Take lots of pictures of the damage prior to cleanup or start of any repairs. Pressure to sign a contract is a sign that the contractor isn’t looking out for your best interests!
- NEVER SIGN a contract with any contractor until you have 2 or 3 bids from licensed AND insured contractors (including workers compensation insurance-if they get hurt, you could be liable)!!! You DO NOT need to sign a contract to do an “inspection”, but you should have them sign a LIABILITY RELEASE incase they fall off your roof! (Here is a sample liability release).
- Check references and BBB rating AND talk to 2 or 3 prior customers and examine their work. Also, call the City of Fort Collins to see if they are licensed and if they have done any work here!
- Never sign a blank contract for work billed to your insurance company!!! They may only do the minimum required to get paid and may leave you with a bad job!
- Roof Permits (and city inspections) are required by the City of Fort Collins!!!
- HOA Architectural Committee approval is REQUIRED before any work is started! Call Dani at Faith Property for the form or download on this site; she can also expedite the approval if necessary! You should get a high-wind shingle with a long warranty period. 3-tab shingles are less expensive and may be outdated; “architectural” shingles are more common today.
- NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give any money to start the job! Tom suggests you stick to a payment plan (for example: 1/3 upon material delivery, 1/3 when work is over half done, 1/3 when signed off by city and your insurance company).
- Find out what the warranty is before any work is started. Does the warranty cover repair, replacement and LABOR? Who do you call if the product fails in 3 years?
- Don’t contact your insurance company until you have 2 or 3 bids that confirm damage to your property. If you call your insurance company and the claim is denied or less than your deductible, you may still get “a hit” against your property insurance policy (CLUE report), which may result in higher insurance rates or even cancellation!
- Remember, protect life, limb and property. Call 911 if you feel that your life is in danger.
Here are several Fort Collins roofing companies that will be here when your roof starts to leak next winter and you can’t get ahold of the “contractor” that worked on your roof:
(This is not an endorsement of any of these companies. Your HOA Board is suggesting you get estimates from at least a couple of these companies and others)
Premier Roofing Co
3201 E Mulberry St
Fort Collins, CO
Rocky Mountain Roofers & Gutters
458 S Link Ln
Fort Collins, CO
ACC Roofing Inc
1713 E Lincoln Ave
Fort Collins, CO
Artisan Roof Repairs <—– Has Done Work on Bentley Place before! Good results.
3367 Santa Fe Ct
Fort Collins, CO
2220 Sunstone Dr
Fort Collins, CO
Additional Roofing Contractors from Tom Martino’s Referral List: (http://www.referrallist.com/listing/guide/roofing/roofing-contractors)